Castelco switches made by Omeg Limited
SWITCH MANUFACTURER CASTELCO, BY OMEG
Omeg has enhanced the original Castelco design of the Cord Pull and Push Button switch and now manufacture a range of electrical switches.
Please follow the links below to obtain datasheets of the Castelco switches that you require.
- The Cord Pull or Pull Cord switch is 1A rated with white, red or orange cords.
Please Note that the 2A Cord Pull switch (Castelco reference 3011) is no longer manufactured.
Some popular items now available from
in small quantities if required.
- The Pendant switch has a 1A rated Push Button switch housed in spherical shells at the end of a cable.
- The Push Button switch is 1A rated with a choice of coloured buttons including a 'luminous' option.
- The Slider switch is not manufactured by Omeg Limited, please send your enquiries for Castelco references 8016 (SP) and 8216 (DP) to
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.+44 (0)1440 702938
- The Toggle switch is 2A rated with brass (self-colour or nickel-plated); or plastic, dollies.
- The Torpedo or In Line switch has a Push Button switch housed in shells to provide an 'in-line' cable alternative.
You will need Adobe Reader installed to open the datasheets on this website.